Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone reading. I appreciate you visiting my site. I hope you all have a nice day and get to spend it with those you love and if not I hope your day is still beautiful. We have a lot to be thankful for in this country.
I am thankful for a lot of things: for the relationship we are allowed to have with our Heavenly Father, for my family, for our soldiers fighting for us and for peace, for the many simple blessings God gives us each day, and for being able to wake up each day to many possibilities.
Oh, and let me not forget Couponing!!!! :)

Have a good evening and a great Thanksgiving Day tomorrow (or today- however you look at it). I will not be posting tomorrow as I will be spending time with my family and getting ready for Black Friday. I will be posting on Friday with the great deals I got. If I do hear of some extreme value I might just snag a few minutes on the computer to blog it in otherwise I will see you again on Friday!

God bless!

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you know how to shop. I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

    Black Friday Sales of a Lifetime 2008

    ReplyDelete