Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dunkin Donuts

Ok, I have to admit I am a sucker for Dunkin Donuts (the actual donuts not the coffee). I love a good choclate frosting filled powdered sugar covered donut. I can get them but I have to drive about an hour away.
I am not a coffee drinker and never have been, but if you are and live in the Dallas, Tx area, I just got an email saying they were giving away free med hot or iced coffees on Mondays in October. Also they advertised the 99 cent latte on weekdays from 2-5pm (as a note they are having for a limited time a pumpkin latte or you can pick from your other favorite flavors). Unfortunately no donut coupons or I would so be there!
My husband is the Krispy Kreme fanatic but me a good Dunkin Donut is what a real donut tastes like. Ok, maybe I am a bit silly but I grew up with Dunkin Donuts and a 24hr one at that. Then they all started disappearing but there was still one I could get to. Then I moved and no more, but one night on the way to Awanas I spied another one and my heart was happy again! However that is before we changed churches when we moved. So I do not drive that far to church anymore but every now and then I will go by and pick up a couple dozen donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment