Monday, October 27, 2008

Vocal Point

Have you signed up for vocal point yet???
It is so worth it. A few weeks ago I got a packet of mints (the kind like altoids etc) with some cute invitations (5 I think) that I could fill out to throw a girls night, then last week I got 5 booklets about Starkist Tuna packets with BOGO coupons in them, and today I got a Venus Embrace Razor in the mail. I just told my husband that I needed a new Venus razor and I was so excited to get this one. Along with it came 5 coupons for $4 off Venus Embrace. It asked me to use the product then rate it online and pass out the coupons to friends. I am hoping to find a good deal on the razors and just buy them for my friends instead of just hand them the coupons. I can't wait to see what is in the mail next- I love seeing the box or envelope with Vocal Point on it- such a fun suprise!
Ge here to sign up. http://www.vocalpoint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment