Thursday, October 30, 2008

Check Your Email

Just recieved! A coupon for $5 off a $30 purchase just magically appeared in my inbox! I am so excited. I have 12ECBs to go with it so I am off to my coupons and paper to see what kind of deals I can find. Will check the ads for Nov ECB deals as well- It might be to an advantage to wait until Sat. With this coupon, came several other coupons for Jergens, Biore, Curel, and Christophe. If you have not signed up for emails from CVS be sure to do so!

Also, if you are a member of vocal point you should have got an email about Kashi Cereal Bars with a $2 off coupon! Not a member yet or didn't recieve it? Go here- Vocalpoint - Kashi . It looks like you don't have to be a member to get it (I didn't have to sign in). Also you can print this coupon twice- just hit the back button.

If you have already voted, make sure you got a sticker! Or vote on Nov 4th and get a sticker! Then wear it to Krispy Kreme and get a free donut decorated in red, white, and blue!

Feeling very blessed today, I just recieved via snail mail a stack of personalized coupons from Kroger, including: a free 12pk Dr Pepper, free Honey Nut Cheerios, free Keebler Cookies, free Nature Valley Granola Bars, then coupons for Iams, GM Cereal,frozen veggies, Keebler, granola bars, hot dog buns, rice, red bull, toaster treats, peanut butter, dannon yogurt, hungry jack potatoes. Wow- this has ben the best mailing yet. I also recieved my Milk Matters coloring book from the Dept of Health, an invite to our Sunday School Social, a $10 off any $10 or more purchase at JCP and NO BILLS!!!! Yay!

Still awaiting the package from Omaha Steaks- UPS usually comes this way in the afternoons. I am hoping intime for snack!!! Then we are having burgers for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment