Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mail Is Here!

10/10- QUICK ADDED NOTE I just got the calendar in the mail from Arts Cow. It looks good as well!!


So, I ordered a photo book from www.artscow.com after looking the company up and finding some positive and negative reviews I decided to try it. I ordered a book and calendar. The book arrived today and I have to admit it is so cute. Yes, the pics are not the best I have seen in the world but for the purpose of giving family members a book of the year in review it is very nice. It did take a while to get it how I wanted it online but it is so worth it. I can't wait to get the calendar. Anyway, when you sign up you get all sorts of freebies. I will admit the shipping is quite expensive as the product is made in Hong Kong. Thanks www.moneysavingmom.com for opening my eyes to this! I am thinking of making a book of pictures of my mother-in-law for the family to have. I was already working on a DVD slideshow but this would allow you to look at it whenever. I am going to get some pics tonight from her house and her sister to scan and I hope to get it scanned with in the next couple of days and together by the end of next week at the latest. I think I will be just a little bit busy!

In the mail, I also recieved my olympic pin from Stayfree that I had sent for with 2 UPCs and recieved the pink grapefruit face wash from Nuetrogena.

My son got his free coupon for a Whataburger because his birthday (tenth) is this Sat. If you have a whataburger near you go to their website at www.whataburger.com and sign up for the whatakids birthday club.

Good day for mail as there were no bills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment