Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wags almost free razors

OK, not sure what happened here but it turned out rather nice. My intention was to get 2 pks of the Schick Quattro Razors for free. Here is what happened:

Trans:
2 Schick Quatro pk razors (supposed to be 5.99 on sale, however they rang up 8.29. So after she had already scanned the Wags -3 coupon for them she went back to void and change them. So, she rings up 3 razors and scans the Wags coupon for -3 which rings up -9 then my BOGO coupon which she entered 2.99 for and I owed her .74. So then she realized that she rang up 3 and was about to try to figure out how to void it off when I owed less than the product would even scan. I told her not to worry about it and I would just go get another razor. She was so sweet and I shared with her about the couponing and gave her the money saving mom site. She is pregnant and will be staying home once the baby is born so she wants and needs to get into saving money.

So, with all that said, I look at the reciept and cannot figure out how I got all 3 for .74 but it is a good deal none the less and I used my GC so I didn't pay anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment