Sunday, August 9, 2009

Confession

If you are still checking on my blog I want to apologize to you. I have def not been the best host this summer and I do not see it getting any better until Sept. Things have just been going 90mph and they are not slowing down until we start school at the end of August and get our schedule back. We have had lots of fun and lots of low cost fun this summer and due to that it has taken time from my blog.
I hope to get back into my routine soon and I do miss relaying the deals. I will post if I come accross something great that I dont see elsewhere. Honestly between Money Saving Mom and Coupon Nerd they keep you well stocked with the deals as do most of the blogs right now and I will get back to posting the reg deals when we get back on schedule. Every now and then though I will post -like I am about to do) a deal I have yet to see and think you will appreciate.
So please bear with me and accept my apologies for not keeping the blog updated.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment