Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kroger saved 100%

Talk about a crazy night at Kroger. I had not finished clipping all my Qs so I was doing that while the cashier rang up my items. That will teach me! So, I missed seeing that I got the wrong buns so the 2nd -$3 didn't come up but I also missed that he applied my whole RX coupon before he had rand up any Qs. So when the Qs hit a negative number he voided them off and handed them back to me. Anyway I got my reciept very puzzled and then saw my RX had come off first instead of waiting and doing it last so my coupons would be taken off and then use what I needed on the RX part (my hubby and son both had to gtmeds this week- total of copay was $17 and recieved a $25 RX coupon on my and my hubby's card- I did this on two different ones so I could take advantage of the coupons loaded on our cards). Anyway they told me customer service had closed earlyan iwould have to come back in the morn to fix it. So, I went back this morning and the lady let me switch out my bread and added up all the qs and gave me the cash back on it! So, I got$13.85 back! Anyway bc I used a RX coupon the total savings on the reciept said 99% bc I did end up paying .05 but after she gave me back the money I saved 100% paying nothing out of pocket! Here is what I did:(I have noted completely free items, * denotes Daytona item)

Trans:
1Diet DP 20 oz (1.39) -free after q
2 Gaterades (1.00 ea)*- .70 after daytona
1 Diet DP 2 Liter (1.25) free after q
1 Chef Boy R Dee ravioli (.88)* .58 after daytona
3 Chef Boy R Dee micro cups (.88 ea)* .69 for all 3 after q and daytona
3 Totinos Pizza Rolls (1.25 ea)- free after qs and daytona*
Iams Naturals Cat Food (5.29) .29 after q
Cheerios 14oz (3.19) free after q
2 Kroger Hot Dog Buns (1.00 ea)* .70 after daytona
1 Kroger Hamburger Buns (1.00)* .45 after q and daytona
Betty Crocker Cake Mix (1.50) free after q
2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (1.79 ea)* 1.98 after q and daytona
2 French's Mustard (1.39 ea)- free after q and catalina
2 Quaker Quakes (.99ea) free after q
Boost Kid Essentials (11.99) free after q
2 Gogurt (2.00ea) 1.20 for 2 after qs
Colgate Total Toothpaste (2.50) free after q
3 Grand's Biscuits (1.27 ea)* .41 for 3 after daytona and qs
1 Yoplait YoPlus (2.00) free plus money maker after q
1 Corn Tortillas (1.49)
3 hunts Manwhich(1.00 ea)* I really can't remember what q I used! :)

Coupons:(fyi- my Kroger triples qs up to .39 and doubles from .40-.50)
(2)-3 Daytona Event
-1.39 Dr Pepper free 20 mailer
-1.69 Dr Pepper free 2 liter mailer
(3)-.35 Chef Boy
(3)-.70 tripled Chef
-.50 Totinos shortcuts.com
(3)-.35 Totinos
(3)-.70 tripled Totinos
-5 Iams mailer
-3.19 Cheerios Free Q Kroger mailer
-.25 Kroger Buns K Mailer
-1.50 Betty Crocker Cake mix Kroger mailer
-.50 Betty CrockerFruit Snack
-.50 doubled betty Crocker
(2)-.50 Mustard
(2) -.50 Mustard doubled
-1 Quaker Quakes
-.50 Quaker Quakes
-.50 Quaker doubled
-11.99 Kid Essentials free Q mailer
-.75 Gogurt Shortcuts
-1 Gogurt
-.35 yoplait kids
-.70 yoplait tripled
-1.50 Colgate cellfire.com
-1 Colgate Kroger mailer
-1 Grands Pillsbury q booklet
(2)-.25 Grands
(2)-.50 tripled Grands
-1 YoPlus cellfire.com
-1.50 Yo Plus IP q
-? Hunts manwhich on two

Total: 8.08 used from RX money- supposed to have 13.80 left on RX but have the cash instead- used it to get a new air filter for the van! No money spent out of my pocket. Also recieved a $1 off next purchase from French's.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That is good! I wish we had coupon days like this! A good grocery day for me is under $120 CDN for 3 and that is with coupons.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your link on MSM and simply had to come over and look. 100% is amazing! Rocking job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove that our Kroger will take other compet GC coupons for filling prescripts! I always take the prescripts there bc I have a GC from the rebates for Wags and ECBs for CVS so it helps to use the RX coupons for groceries!

    ReplyDelete