Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Took a Break

Ok, sorry for the few day vacation but things have been a little crazy around our house and I haven't been able to blog.
First of all I want to ask for prayer for my hubby's aunt. She is in the hospital in the ICU and they are not sure what all is wrong. She is not breathing on her own and is on a ventalator. She will be on this for max of 12 days and then they have to decide what to do from there. She was resposive to pain yest. so that was a good sign but otherwise has been unresponsive. She has a major infection in her blood which is attacking the white blood cells and they are not sure where that came from. Also they think she might have had a small stroke. She is septic at this point. They will run some tests today to see if they can figure out what is wrong. Oh, and when they wre putting in the tubes for breathing they accidentally broke her shoulder. Anyway, just prayer that God's will be done. My hubby's mom died less than a couple of months ago and so this is going to be a hard Christmas regardless and the family is really praying that she can pull out of this and have a full recovery. Hopefully we will know more later today. We went to the hospital yest to see her and be with the family. She did not look good- very swollen but our God is greater than anything and if it is His will she can fully recover. I will let you all know as I know.

I did do some shopping- after this weekend I really have taken quite a break. I went to CVS and started the Schick deal- I will go back Fri night to finish and did the energy drink deal. I paid 8.99 ECBs and used (2) 4 off Schick- the single packs were only 5.99 and paid 0 OOP.
Have not been to Wags this week. I am waiting on the recharge of my GC- I did give my hubby the 6RR I had so he could get some Red Bulls on Sun. We took the oldest daughter and her friend to Six Flags and Magic Time Machine on Sunday for her 16th bday. We all had a blast. Captain Jack Sparrow was our waiter and he was truly magnificent!

Well, I hope all is well with all of you and hopefully I will get some more posted tonight...thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment