Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th!

Ok, so I know I have been hit and miss here lately. I did go shoppin gat wags bc my rr were about to go bad but the deals have been so lacking. I got some clearance items along with the try me free organic shampoo and lotex products...but nothing to get all excited about spent about 17 in RR and an add $11 OOP and got back 3RR and rebate will come for 6.99. Not the best by far.
However my little girl is turning 4 on Sunday!!!! It is so hard to believe that it has been 4 years since she graced us with her presence :). Mind you, she was 2 months early! She scared us quite a bit at first but I am here to tell you she quickly caught up and is so super smart. However, she is our little miracle and she doesn't let us forget it LOL. I am sitting here thinking she is no tour baby anmore she is a pre k child! Wow that is a lot to take. My son is going into the 5th grade! Wow how time flies....sometimes much too fast.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend. I will try to get some pics up after this weekend of the fun birthday party at Nana's house :) We have a pinata!
Deals right now? well Target through tomorrow is having some awesome deals on strawberries, lunch meat and ice cream! Print out their grocery coupons either at home or their registry kiosks and save one dollar on Hillshire Farms lunch meat (2.99 this week) making it 1.99, Dreyers or Eddy's icecream (2.33 this week) making it 1.33!!! , and driscoll strawberries (1.99 this week) making it 99 cents! Awesome deals for just a weekend or for a gathering for the fourth! We def took part in those deals- had to get ice cream for the bday and strawberrrries for the 4th and lunch meat for the week! Don't miss out on them!
Well guys, I know I have been scarce and am hopin gto get back on my routine now so check back after the weekend. Also the free redbox movie code comes on Monday so be sure to check back!

HAPPY 4TH and Stay Safe!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment